Tuesday 16 January 2018

Neil Walker Bookmark by Gemma

This is my first post for The Artistic Stamper in 2018, and I would like to wish you all a Happy and Healthy New Year.

I have been playing with one of the wonderful new releases from The Artistic Stamper. A fabulous square heart and border stamp set designed by Neil Walker and I have a bookmark to share with you all using the border stamp.


I stamped the border onto a piece of white cardstock using a black versa mark ink pad and heat embossed the image with black embossing powder.


 Then I sprinkled some Infusions over the top, remember a little goes a long way. I dabbed some of the colour off using a bit of kitchen towel and then left it to dry, before trimming the cardstock to size.


To finish I matted the card onto a piece of black chipboard (I could not find my black card) and added some doodling with a white pen. To finish I added some ribbon and string to a hole made at the top.



Thanks for taking the time to look at my project

Gemma

No comments: